It's so nice to have good friends that will bale you out when you are in need. Sometimes you go on a walk and it gets dark too fast so you need a ride. Good friends will drop what they are doing and come and pick you up (Tifany). Sometimes you don't pay attention and you run out of oil that you need to make some salsa. Good friends are there at 12:30am to loan you some (Holly). Sometimes you just need a good friend that will listen to you gripe. I think I have too many of these instances to list.. What can I say I'm a work in progress.
My normal game plan is to try not to rely on anyone except of course Brett. I just don't want to be a bother to anyone and I don't want to be disappointed if someone doesn't keep up their end of the bargain. It's just so nice to know that when I haven't planned ahead and I need something there is always someone there that is willing to help me out. Thank you to all of our good friends near and far away we wouldn't want to be without you.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












1 comments:
I will try not to ever dissappoint you. If I ever do, just tell me and I will do what I can to fix it.
Post a Comment