
It's so weird to get an award for my blog but how exciting! Thanks Tif and Amber for thinking that I am worthy of an award. Tif gave me the award for my dedication to the blog and Amber gave me the award for posting a photo of myself. Thanks girls! How fun to get this from two people! I now get to give this award to seven lucky friends!
There are rules to this award.
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!
I present this award to:
1. My baby sister Beth - You are just too funny and you keep me laughing. I'm so glad that I could talk you into making a blog!
2. My older sister Sharon - You are also too funny and it's been too long since I've seen you. I'm also glad that you jumped onto the blog train!
3. My Mom - I hope you get some time to blog something! I really want to hear more about John's experience with the bear in the tree.
4. Jen Moon (sorry she has a private blog). Because you have two cute kids. I'm so glad that our husbands were at basic training together so we could travel there together.
5. Stephanie Tucker - You deserve this award for all of your daughter's high jinks! I'm so glad to get to know you better through your blog. I've only know you as the wife of my brother's friend so it's fun to learn more about you.
6. Jaimie Haley - You have the cutest blog! I absolutely love the photo's of your cute boys and hearing about all the funny things they do! I wish we lived closer to you guys so that our hubby's could see each other.
7. Nicole Bender (aka Colie) - You can paint my toes anytime! You have three cute kids and you are starting your own business! Also because you are too funny!
Now you all get to pass this grand award onto someone else that you think is deserving. Have fun and enjoy your award!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












1 comments:
Awww Gee...that's swell, thanx Heather! :o)
Post a Comment