Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's no fun to get hurt

Today I found out that our little friend Payton fell off of her bed and broke her arm. I told Madi that Payton got hurt and she asked me if she had a band aid. I told her that she has a really big band aid that covers her whole arm. She was very concerned about her friend Payton and said that we should go to her house. I told her that we would go to Payton's house but not today. Awhile later Madi came running to me where I was in the kitchen and she said, "Mommy! I want to fall down and get hurt!" I had to explain to her that it wouldn't be fun to get hurt and that she would cry a lot. I think she understood that she shouldn't go and jump off of the furniture because getting hurt isn't fun. So I went about what I was doing and a few minutes later I heard a bump and Madi had bumped her head on the recliner as she was walking behind it. Silly little munchkin! She cried and I gave her a love and kissed her boo boo better. I think she got the point that getting hurt doesn't feel good and it's not fun.

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

That is too funny. When I told Ty Payton was hurt he too insisted that we go get a Diego bandaid to give to her on her way to the ER. I love the heal-all bandaids.
Love your background, way cute.