Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag!

Well, I guess I'm going to do this. I saw that a few people had done this on their blogs and thought, "How fun!" So this is my tag from my friend Heather Dahle.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Okay, when I first knew you, we were in Jr. High and had similar short hair cuts. I always knew when you were walking behind me in the hall because you would tug on my hair where it would come to a point in the middle of my neck. Then I would turn around and see you smiling like you do when you wrinkle your nose. Aaaah, the memories. Go VJH!

The Karafa Family said...

My first memory of you is VT at your house and lusting after your gorgeous built ins (Go Brett!)