2:30AM this morning I was surprised to hear a sweet little voice say, "Hi Mama." Totally freaked me out! We called Daddy on the phone so that Madi could tell him that she loved him and hopefully he could talk her into going back to sleep.
Later this morning after Brett was home from work Madi started bringing her toys into our bedroom. She had left her doll stroller in the middle of our bathroom so I called to her to have her come and get it. She simply said, "No. I'm a princess!" Brett laughed and said, "That's blog worthy!"
She's a little crack up so I've decided that this will be a regular post that I will continue. It will be funny when she is older and I can recall all of these funny things that she did.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












5 comments:
She really is! Love all the princess attire! She's adorable.
Oh Madi! 2:30? Really? I love the get-up!
brett was right. That was blogworthy. I love her every day attire. That is so little girl.
Heather! How are you? What a beautiful family you have! I have loved this whole blogging thing - At least once a week it seems that I find someone I haven't seen or heard from in a while! What an awesome way to get in touch and see what's going on in everyone's life! How Fun!
LOL...that is funny! Brett is telling you blogworthy stuff..how funny is that! I love your blog, when I get a chance I will have to have you help me some more, when it's not so late at night..haha! :O)
Post a Comment