11:23 pm I just happen to be sitting at the computer and an e-mail popped up from my neighbor and good friend Holly. She had made some Pina Colada's (virgin of course) and wanted to know if I would like some. I said of course I would love some so she ran some over with some yummy salsa!! Delicious!! Thanks for the yummy treat Holly! I guess this is a preview of what the girls are going to have at the recipe club. Why did I pass on the recipe club again? You guys have so much fun and I've seen how cute the recipe books are. Maybe I could sneak in or something.. Anyway here is what Holly brought me.. Doesn't it look yummy and so cute? Look at the umbrella on the straw!













1 comments:
Yum-O! That looks way better than the Marshmallow Matey's I ate around 10:00 last night!
Post a Comment