Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Madilynn's hair

Ok! I'm so sorry for all the entries today but I almost forgot. The other day after I took Madi out of the bath I decided to flat iron her hair. It's curly enough that it's hard to tell how long it really is. I took some before and after photo's so you could see. I'm also thinking about trimming her hair especially after seeing how uneven it is when it's straight. What do you think? Brett thought that Madi's hair looked so cute straight. She just looks so different.


Before
After

7 comments:

Tara L. said...

She has cute curls like Lindsay does. I should try to straighten hers too. I bet is is really uneven too.

Shawn said...

Personally, I like the curls. They are so adorable. If you go and have it professionally cut, her curls will probably tighten even tighter, but her hair will grow thicker too. So cute!

bethysmiles said...

Aww, I like it both ways, I think it's cool to see what her hair looks like straight, isn't the style to have uneven hair anymore anyways? LOL! I saw your comment on my survey thingy, I love you too Heather Feather! Loves 2 U!

Barnes Family said...

Oh I totally love the curls too.. I would be so sad if her hair grew out and wasn't curly. It's just fun to see her hair a different way.

Moon family said...

I love her curls! It's so girly! It is nice to have the variety though.

bethysmiles said...

hehe, I love your comments, thanks Heather! LUVAYOU!

Sharon Gifford said...

Shealeah has those curls too! her hair is to her shoulderblades but you wouldn't know it cuz of the curls! I am afraid they will dissapear forever if i cut it :O( but I will have to save some :O) Keep the post comming it's my lifeline to you and your adoreable family! Wuv Ya!