Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kimber's blessing dress


Brett's sister Katie does the most amazing work with her crocheting. She made Madi's blessing dress and then this one for Kimber. She has such a great talent. I don't know if you can see it very well but the dress is absolutely beautiful. Even though Kimber was blessed a couple of months ago I needed to post these photo's to brag about the dress that Katie had made. Thanks so much Katie I know it took you many long hours to make this dress. I'm so glad that our girls will have their dresses to pass on to their daughters some day.

3 comments:

Sharon Gifford said...

That is a beautiful dress! And about the tunes I am so stuck in the 80ies! but I like some of the new stuff my kids get me listening to! Love ya ttyl

Thomas Rust said...

those are so beautiful! There's just so much to having a dress that has a family story behind it. They'll always get to say that their aunt made their blessing dress. Then, their daughters will get to say that their great aunt made their blessing dress etc . . .

How great is that!

Shawn said...

Gorgeous! How fun! She is adorable and the dresses are absolutely stunning.