So, I know how cheesy it is that I watch the Bachelorette but I totally want her to end up with Jason. If you aren't a dork like me who watches the show Jason is a guy from Seattle, Washington with a three year old son. He seems like such a sweet and genuine guy. Besides his personality he has one huge thing going for him... He's a father and if you ask me there is nothing more attractive than seeing a father with his children. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Brett with our girls and I'm sitting there trying not to cry because he is so sweet with them and I can tell he loves them very much. Anyway, back to the Bachelorette. I think that Jesse seems to be a very fun, sweet and genuine guy but, they seem to be so different. Jesse is a guy from Breckenridge, Colorado and he is a pro snowboarder. Out of the two guys I think that Jason seems to be a better fit. Nothing against Jesse because he really seems like a great guy I just don't see the two of them mixing well with their different lifestyles. Anyway, I hope she picks Jason but since that's the one I want her to end up with she'll pick the other one that's just how it usually goes anyway.
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I watch that show but some of it is so sweet. I think I started watching it (The Bachelor) so that I knew what the girls in the office (Horizon Banks) were talking about. A lot of it is very laughable and whenever Brett comes in the room I pause it or turn the channel so he doesn't tease me. I guess it's one of my guilty pleasures.. Anyway, we'll see next week who she picks and I'm pulling for Jason.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












3 comments:
Hey, I am a fellow fan of the show! I too want her to pick Jason. Like you, I feel she won't just because that is just what I want to happen! I sometimes feel a little ashamed to admit that I watch it, but oh well!
Oh good! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one.
K so I stayed up until 2 in the morning last night watching the Bacholorette. I was only going to watch a few minutes but I guess time got away from me. I, too, want her to end up with Jason but I actually felt bad for Jeremy last night. Why can't she just marry all three. Come one, this is America, right? Ha ha ha
Post a Comment