Hey Thanks! I just love to play with the photo editing software. On the first photo I just messed with the color saturation. I did the same with the second photo but then I changed the temperature. Sounds funny but that's what it's called. I'm so glad you all liked them!
5 comments:
I am so booking you for my Christmas cards this year!
So sweet!
Wow, you did a great job! How did you get the coloring be all pink and blue like that in the first one? I love it!!! Good job Feather!
Hey Thanks! I just love to play with the photo editing software. On the first photo I just messed with the color saturation. I did the same with the second photo but then I changed the temperature. Sounds funny but that's what it's called. I'm so glad you all liked them!
Those pictures are so sweet. Lucky girls to have such a fabulous mom. We sure miss you and Brett down in the nursery! You are both GREAT with kids.
Post a Comment