I know I can't be the only person that has ever worried about their child taking the sacrament and possibly having an allergic reaction. Lately at church for the sacrament bread it has been whole grain. I haven't noticed it having any chunks so I thought it would be ok for Madi to take. This past Sunday it had big chunks in it. I didn't notice until after Madi already had it in her mouth. It might have been ok but I freaked and had her spit it out. There is still so much that I need to learn about Madi's allergy but for certain I don't want to learn it the hard way. I guess from now on if the bread isn't white I'm not going to let Madi take it. I just don't think that people are aware of the possibility of someone having an allergy to something they are passing out. Again I'm probably being over cautious but I don't like to learn things the hard way so better to be over cautious. I don't want to keep Madi from learning about the sacrament but what do you do if she could be harmed by it? It seems so weird to be worried that something at church could possibly be bad for my daughter.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment