I got my visiting teaching assignment in the mail today. Our ward boundaries are crazy big it's not like anything I'm used to. I'm amazed at how far apart some of my people live from each other. My companion lives in the town Struble, Iowa it's about 15 minutes away from me. I think getting all of our visits done in one day is going to be a huge undertaking. This should be interesting.
View Larger Map
I'm not totally sure where our ward boundaries are but this map will give you a pretty good idea. I don't know how well you can see it but our ward goes into South Dakota and Nebraska. Yeah it's that big. You are probably thinking that we have a ton of people in our ward. We don't it's really pretty small. Such a change from our over flowing ward in Buckeye.
View Larger Map Map
This is my parents ward in Utah. It's just a few blocks.
View Larger Map
This is the ward in Buckeye. I thought that it was pretty huge.
View Larger Map
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












2 comments:
oh my word! that is a HUGE change from here! your girls look adorable in their cute costumes! on my blog it tells me that you haven't updated your blog for a month! it has to be lying.... so i haven't checked it in a while! sounds like you have been staying pretty busy! very cute pics!
Wow! That is the largest ward boundary I have ever seen! Good luck getting your visiting teaching done every month! I forget how easy we have it here in Utah. My companion lives across the street and our sisters are within walking distance. I know, we're pathetic in comparison but I'm sure you'll get more blessings! ;)
Post a Comment