My friend Jen Moon tagged me with this quirky tag. I'm supposed to list six of my quirks so here it goes.
1. When I hang my clothes up they all have to face in the same direction. When Brett would help me put away the laundry I could always tell what he had hung up. I have him all trained up now and he does it automatically.
2. Whenever I take a bath I always take a shower right after. I don't know if everyone does this or not. I once mentioned it to someone and they thought I was so weird because why would I want to wash off the bubble bath. Umm.... I think it's icky not to wash off.
3. I am a door locker. When I get in the car I immediately lock the doors. When I walk in the house I lock the door behind me. The car door locking started after I took drivers ed in high school. I remember we watched a video that said you should always lock your doors in case you roll. That way if your doors are locked they won't fly open when you are rolling over. Silly I know but I actually was in a roll over and our doors didn't fly open.
4. When the telemarketers call Brett just tells me to ignore it but I can't. I always answer the phone and tell them to take us off of their list. I just can't stand that they will just keep on calling. It usually only takes a second anyway.
5. I don't do this any more really but I used to take a clean glass out of the cupboard and rinse it out before I drank out of it. I'm pretty sure I started doing this when my younger brothers and sister were washing the dishes. I guess I didn't think they were rinsing them well enough. After that it was just a habit.
6. I always buy my milk, eggs and meat at the grocery store and not at walmart. I'll buy everything else at walmart just not those things. Maybe that's not so weird but Brett thinks I'm silly to make the separate stops.
So now you know some of the silly things that make me me... Me me... That's funny!
Now I tag: Angelia Fairey, Krystin Wahl, Robbin Conner, Lucy Watson and Stephanie Tucker. Well and anyone else that wants to play.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












2 comments:
You've got great quirks! :) I'm terrible at tags but will try to get to this one in the near future. Love the pics of your girls in the leaves. Just heavenly!
Totally fun list- I did this tag- but was really trying to hard I think! I hang all my clothes the same direction too. I also do the whole door locking thing. Except now my car locks itself- pretty sweet!
Post a Comment