I'm a little behind I know Halloween was a week ago and here I am finally talking about it. Oh well!
Brett and I took Madi and Kimber out to do the Trick or Treat thing. Last year Madi was Pebbles from the Flinstones (homemade). This year she was a cute little witch and Kimber was a lady bug.



We walked up and down one street and that was enough to wear Madi out. She had a great time. We met some more of our neighbors and even a dog or two.

When we finished doing the rounds we went home to hand out our own candy. We watched Black Beards Ghost and ate some candy. Madi had a lot of fun handing the candy out to all of the kids that came by.



It was a really fun day! I wonder what Madi and Kimber will be next year.












3 comments:
such cute costumes! Your town looks like a really fun cozy little town....i love all the leaves that are on the ground...and SNOW!!??! That's so much FUN!
I Love that you are still talking about Halloween! I haven't put up pics of Shea in her costume yet but I will try today.And your girls are so cute!and I love your photos they are always great! so your new profile pic I can't see it very well cuz it is small, can you send me a larger one? Thanks Love Ya Sis :O)
How cute!! Looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment