Sunday, November 16, 2008

Huh?

The phone rings and I answer,
"Hello."
"Who's this!" The voice on the other end of the phone says rudely.
I pause and say, "This is Heather."
CLICK!!!! The rude guy on the other end of the phone hangs up.. Umm.. Where are people's manners?
Sorry that just happened and I was kind of stunned and had to tell someone about it. How weird.

2 comments:

The Floyd Family said...

That is weird!! What a jerk!! We might be going to Salt Lake, not sure yet, don't know if we are going to have the money to do it! Throwing every bit of money we have to bills and such!! Fun stuff!! That would be awesome if you could come for Thanksgiving!! Let me know!! Can't wait to see you!! Love you!

Sharon Gifford said...

Yes very rude! I like to say to people who call my phone number and ask me who I am, "Hello! you called me you big Dummy!" Love caller ID cuz you can call em back and be rude back to them! I know that is not the best way to teach stupid people manners, but it makes me giggle! :O) Love ya Heather!