Monday, November 24, 2008

Amazing Race!

I love watching the Amazing Race. It's fun to see what they make the people do and how well they handle it all.

Last night they had the choice of either feeding the Russian soldiers some soup or learning the traditional march and marching around the track. All of the groups decided to do the march. They had to first put on the uniform and do it correctly. Everyone did it just fine until the guys from Arizona got there. Oh man!! They had trouble. One of them wasn't able to do the folds on his socks correctly so they decided to bag the march and go and feed the soldiers. Once they get over to the area with the soup they see that they are supposed to have the uniforms on. So they go back and put the uniforms back on and this time they both get the socks correct. So now they decide they will do the march. Holy cow! I haven't laughed so hard! I have a cold too so my laugh was more of a wheeze. One of the guys couldn't do the march at all. He looked completely drunk. He was swinging his arms and moving his legs all crazy. I just laughed hysterically.. It was great fun to watch!

0 comments: