Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It really bugs me when...

It really bugs me when I call to find out some information on one of our accounts and they won't tell me anything because my name isn't first on the account.. So annoying!! It's especially annoying when Brett has already talked to them to give me authorization and the next time I call they need authorization again!!! SO ANNOYING!!!! I mean, I deal with all of our bills and it's very hard to make changes to stuff when they won't let me do it... Ahhhh!!! I know that it's a good idea for them to do it that way because there are disgruntled people out there but I'm not one of them and I don't like being treated that way.
Ok! I'm done griping about this now.. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Krystin said...

that's when you tell them your name is Brett! I just did that today with our credit card and didn't want any hassels so when she asked who she was talking to, I told her kyle! no probs after that! haha... thanks for the tag....i'm working on it!

Sharon Gifford said...

Ooo I hear ya! They are being more of a pain than they need to be! Lets get em! Hee Hee

Shawn said...

I hate that too! I realize now that whenever we move to a new home ALL utilities go in my name and not my husband's. Almost everything is in my name and so I don't have that problem anymore. However, we have unisex names, so it is easy for him to say he is Shawn and me to say I am Perry and no one questions that! He! He!