Saturday, November 29, 2008

Three years ago today!

Three years ago today she was born. Our little Madi Moo Moo! She arrived ready for her first photo shoot. The nurses said they had never seen such a beautiful baby.

I can't believe that three years have already passed. You know when they say that they grow up too quick and you need to enjoy the moments when they are small? It's so true.
Madi you are such a joy in our lives. You always keep us laughing and on our toes. I just love to hear the things you have to say. I love to watch you dance and play. You are such a great big sister. It's so much fun to watch you take care of your baby sister. Remember how Daddy and I are trying to get you to say, "Oh my goodness!" Instead of, "Oh my gosh!"? Then on the phone the other day you corrected your Grandma and told her that she shouldn't say, "Oh my gosh!" You are so smart and you don't forget anything we tell you. You really are a Princess and you're our little Princess. You are so glamorous with all of your jewelry and party dresses that you love to wear everyday. It will be fun to look back when you are older at how you loved to dress up. I wonder if you will always love to do that. Daddy and I are so proud of you and we are thankful that you are our little girl.

Happy Birthday Madilynn we love you very VERY MUCH!

2 comments:

Darice said...

Heather I love your perspective on things and I think that your girls are going to treasure the words that you write to them over the years- You are a wonderful mommy!

Barnes Family said...

Thanks Darice! You're a sweetie! I try really hard.