Madi has been talking about the things that she wanted on her Birthday for weeks if not months. One day she just started saying that she wanted a "Kitty Cake" and then it was a "Kitty Birthday". She must have seen a commercial or something because then she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for her Birthday. Well, I did my best to make all of her dreams come true. I looked at all the Hello Kitty cakes they had at the store and I wasn't really impressed. So I tried to find a cake pan shaped like the Hello Kitty. They don't really make one. So I made my own with two different shaped pans.
I think it turned out really great and I think that Madilynn had the time of her life. It was so much fun to watch Madi playing at Chuck E. Cheese's.

She had a blast. Then to watch her face when she saw her cake for the first time. She was just delighted! Probably the best part was watching her open her gifts. She loves everything about Barbie and has wanted every kind that she has seen. It was so much fun for her to play with her new dolls and watch her new movies. I have to admit I think that Brett and I had just about as much fun as she did on her Birthday. Kimber even got in on the action.








Happy Birthday Madilynn! I hope you had fun and that all of your wishes came true! We love you munchkin!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Madilynn's 3rd Birthday!
Posted by Barnes Family at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Madi looks absolutely adorable! Birthdays are the best, and I love how Madi knows exactly what she wants- it is so girly-girl!
That cake totally rocks. I love it. You are so talented!!! You are a great mom Heather. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better through your blog.
It looks like the party was a lot of fun! What a cute birthday girl! Heather, I think your cake turned out great. You got the shape and everything just right. I like the little jellybean nose. (I think that's what is)
Thanks Jaimie! I would have to say ditto to what you said. It's so fun to get to know you better through your blog. I also love to see the photo's that you take. You do an awesome job.
That cake is sooo cute. What a good momma to help her have a special birthday!
Post a Comment