Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First haircut

I took Madi to get her hair trimmed today. If you remember a few months ago I flat ironed her hair to see how it would look. It was all uneven so it needed to be cut. I have been trying to decide if I wanted to do it yet and today it just seemed to be the right time. So since we were going to Walmart to do some grocery shopping I figured we would stop and see if they could fit her in.

I kind of thought that she would freak out about someone coming at her with scissors but she didn't. She sat there with a huge smile on her face the whole time. She loved it! Just more proof that she is a girly girl.

1 comments:

Moon family said...

Cute! I love their costumes too. They look adorable in the pictures you took by the tree!

PS I tagged you on our blog!