Cute little Madi Moo Moo! She is such a little doll but there are times that she tries my patience. She will ask me for something and before I even get a sentence out she starts to freak out. So I try to talk to her and she just cries and won't listen to anything I have to say. I think it usually happens when she is tired. Anyway, I look at her and I say, "Show me how good you can be and then we'll see if you can have that." So she puts this huge forced smile on her face. I crack up every time because she has tears streaming down her face and then this gigantic smile. It's just so cute that she thinks if she smiles really pretty that she is being good. What a sweetie pie! I guess it's also her way of showing me how precious she is to me and that I should remember that when she is driving me up the wall. I love you Madi Moo Moo! 
The first two photo's are the smile I'm talking about without the tears.

The first two photo's are the smile I'm talking about without the tears.












1 comments:
I have not been on your blog in forever. I forget about you "private" people. It is so cute!! Payton saw the pictures of Madi and said "I want to move to where Madi is because she is my favorite friend." Then Kutter started crying saying he missed uncle Brett. Then I started crying and said that I missed Heather. I guess we are a bit emotional this week. : )
Post a Comment