

This past Friday we went to Pumpkinland Iowa to pick a few pumpkins for our front porch. We all had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful just perfect for picking pumpkins. 

Madi had so much fun talking to and feeding the animals in the petting zoo. We had to warn her about putting her hand in front of the animals without food because they might bite her. She has recently started calling dogs, "Woofies" and was very excited that there were woofies there to pet.





Madi led us all though the Munchkin Maze. She marched through the maze like she was on a serious mission. A few times I spotted her just swinging her hips. She is a little girl with a HUGE attitude. The maze was in the shape of a tractor. I guess they do something new every year.
After the corn maze we loaded Madi and Kimber in the cart to go pick out pumpkins. Kimber rode in the cart for just a few feet, she doesn't sit up yet and Madi wasn't really into holding her up. It did make for a cute photo though.




There were a bunch of pumpkins to choose from. Brett and Madi set out and found some really cute pumpkins just right for our front porch.

We visited the little store that they have and we purchased a yummy home made carmel apple pie! Yum! 

I'm so glad that we finally went out and did this. I have been wanting to take Madi to a pumpkin patch the last couple of years but haven't so this was really fun. It was also fun to drive to a new part of Iowa that we haven't seen yet. 

(I love Madi's Flock of Seagulls hairdo in this photo! It was very windy.)












4 comments:
We need a Pumpkin Land in AZ. That looked like a fun pumpkin patch. I love going to pumpkin patches with kids and watch how excited they get! Your girls are so adorable!
Such great pics of your fun fall family outing!
I am most certainly going bald!!! You really need to just let me buzz my head. Great job capturing our time at pumpkin land. You and the girls looked beautiful. Love you long time!!!
I don't know how I missed these pics of the pumpkin patch last time I looked. They are awesome. Talk about inspiring someone with your photography skills. It looks like such a great time. I love taking my kids to the pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment