Kimber is six and a half months old. She is our little dolly. Just before we left from Arizona she started saying her Da da da's. She completely melts my heart. I know I've mentioned before that she screams like a banshee. That hasn't changed at all and it probably has gotten worse. She is completely content while being held by Mom. She can be playing with toys or being held by Brett and then if she catches sight of me she twists her body clear around so she can see me. But, if I walk past her or out of sight she starts to scream. Now this scream that I speak of is like no other I have ever heard. We think that she'll either grow up to be a singer or the girl in the scary movies that has the blood curdling scream.
It's really very cute how she wants to be with me 24 7 and I'm so glad that right now she prefers me to anyone else. I know that in a year or so she'll be more interested in playing or being with Daddy. But for right now I'll take advantage of all this cuddle time.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment