My friend Stephanie is doing this on her blog and I thought I'd join in on the fun.
This sounds like fun, so I thought I would try it. Not that any of you will find it as fun, but who knows, right? The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. :)
The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me (Well, hopefully fabulous)!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












4 comments:
Yay! I'm #1! I HAVE to know how you got the new font...tell me tell me!
So, I posted this on my blog on Valentines Day. If that counts, I would love to play.
i've been wanting to play this game for a while now and i finally am in the top 5 on someones list! yay.
i'm so excited to receive something from someone so talented as you!!! :)
Me 2!(refering to the previouse comments) I will post it and see if I can get 5! ha ha guess I wont be 2 busy! :O) but i want something handmade by my lil sis! Love ya sis Love Sharon
Post a Comment