Yesterday morning Brett brought us all roses. Each of the girls got their own rose. He also brought us sweet cards and a box of chocolates. What a sweetie he is. We went out for dinner, well we drove through at Hardees. We were all kind of tired and just wanted to get something quick. I'll have to tell you though that was a very yummy cheese burger. We went home and ate our cheese burgers around the table with the roses. It was a great Valentine's Day.
Brett and I were talking earlier this week as we were watching TV and a commercial for flowers came on. I said something like you better not send me any. I used to love to get flowers and I still do but not when you have to spend $80 or more to do it. He told me that he just about had ordered some the night before. What a sweetie!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












1 comments:
That is so sweet! I love that he got your girls one too. I bet they were so excited! Madi is hilarious; I enjoy hearing the funny things she says and does. I also love the pictures of you and Brett! You guys look so young (and cute of course)! Can you believe how fast time goes?
Post a Comment