Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Ten Years!

Wow! Ten years ago today! It's gone by in a flash. We've been through a lot together and I wouldn't change a thing about any of it. These are all the things that have made our life together what it is and I am so grateful to have you for time and all eternity. Thank you so much for putting up with me over the years. I love you infinity!

8 comments:

Sharon Gifford said...

So Awesome 10 Years Is a good long time! & You 2 Are so cute! Congratulations! Love Ya! ♥ Love Sharon & Family

Ang said...

Congrats Heather and Brett! All those picts bring me back to your cute apt in Logan back in the day! We love you guys!

Just me! said...

What a beautiful bride!! Congrats on 10 yrs!

Jaimie said...

Congratulations on 10 years! Happy Anniversary! It's so fun to see the wedding day pictures. You two are such a cute couple.

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Happy 10 year Anniversary!!! That's so fun! I love all your pictures...you look so young!! How old were you when you got married?

Barnes Family said...

Thanks girls! I was 23 when we got married.

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What a beautiful bride & groom you were, and still are! Congrats on your 10 year wedding anniversary!

Nik said...

Happy Anniversary!