Our little Madi is a feisty sweet little thing. She is our little Sass-a-frass. Brett and I keep saying that three is the new two. She has developed this bad habit of talking back. Of course she has heard us say on too many occasions, "Don't talk back to me." Today I don't know if she was saying it to me or to her imaginary friend but I heard her say, "Don't talk backwards to me again or I'm gonna spank your bottom!" Oh my! I couldn't help myself but to laugh. Don't talk backwards? Funny girl! I just love her!
She is totally sassing me in this photo. Gotta love the bed head. Sheesh why didn't I try to brush her hair before I took this photo.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












2 comments:
Sheesh! I'm glad I found your address again. I lost your blog address, but linked to you from someone elses. Happy anniversary (late)!!
Don't you just love when kids say the funniest things -- she is so cute!
Post a Comment