Ok moving sucks and I just always used to say that things sucked rocks so I had to title this post that.
Thank goodness for the company paid for packing and moving of all of our stuff. Too bad they don't come and put it all away for me when it gets here. Today I had a break down over where to put my mountains of beauty products.. Ahhhhh!!! I have promised Brett that I will buy one product use it up and then buy another one instead of buying one using a little putting it away and buying another one. This wasn't really an issue in our Buckeye house because I had tons of cabinet space. Well, here in this smaller house we have limited cabinet space so I'm going to have to either get clever about where to put things or maybe actually use the stuff that I buy.. How silly!
The day that all of our stuff was delivered I thought that I was going to get the house put away so quickly. I don't know why I'm being so crazy about this it's only been a few days I just want it done already.. I know boo hoo but it sucks..
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












1 comments:
I know what you are saying! Been there done that, a few times! :O)
Post a Comment