Today is Brett's baby sister Kimberly's birthday. She would have been 27 years old. She will forever be a sweet baby girl. I know that Brett's parents will have the chance in heaven to raise Kimberly from a baby and she will be healthy and strong. She is loved dearly and missed completly. We love you Kimberly and can't wait to meet you again one day.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












3 comments:
What a neat post. I didn't know that Brett lost a baby sister. I'm sorry to hear that. I know you must all miss her so much. She's beautiful! So... your Kimber Lee is named after her? That is so neat. I love naming my kids after someone I love. She shares my birthday.
Hey Jaimie! Happy Birthday to you too! I'll tell Brett that you have the same Birthday as Kimberly.
We did name our Kimber Lee after Kimberly. It's kind of a double hit because the Lee part is Brett's Mom's middle name.
Kimberly passed away when she was nine months old. She was born with a weak heart. I can only start to imagine how hard it was on their family. She was a little sweetie. What's so cute is that Brett's Grandma kept saying that our Kimber has hands just like Kimberly. So cute!!
I was just looking at the pic of your Kimber Lee on the right and brett's sister Kimberly and I think they look alike!
Post a Comment