So far our trip to Utah on our way to Iowa has been a lot of fun. We have been able to do some fun things with our families. We have been having a few issues with sleep. The first few nights we didn't get much sleep so Brett slept in the den with Madi and I slept in the spare bedroom with Kimber. It really seemed to work out except we weren't able to sleep because the girls kept on waking up. Madi was waking up because she couldn't find her silky and she freaks out. We think that Kimber is teething so she was waking up screaming every hour. It was a lot of fun! (notice the sarcasm)
Then on Saturday we noticed that Madi had a really goopy eye. It didn't look like pink eye so we weren't too concerned. Then Kimber started having a goopy eye. Both of the girls were stuffed up so we started giving them both eye drops and benadryl. Then last night Brett said that he wasn't feeling very well. His hands and feet were all clammy. He said that he was freezing and that he needed to sleep under all of the blankets. He never ever sleeps under the blankets because he is always too hot so I knew right away he wasn't feeling very well. Thankfully Brett feels better today so we figured that it was an allergy thing. The girls eyes were starting to look a little better but I wanted to get them in to see the doctor before we headed into the unknown.
We were able to go see the same doctor that delivered Madi and that our sister in law Megan works for. He ended up giving the girls a prescription for eye drops and said that they looked good other than that. I guess there are a lot of these allergy cases this time of year. It's really no fun having sick kids any time but it's really a big huge bummer when you are traveling. I just hope that they are a lot better by the time we head out on Wednesday. On the other hand it was a lot of fun to see Megan at work and to see Dr. Anderson again so I guess the girls with their allergies wasn't all that bad.













2 comments:
I absolutely love, love, love Dr. Anderson and megan!!!
Hope your girls and Brett are feeling better! Traveling with sick kids is no fun- hang in there!
Post a Comment