Thursday, September 18, 2008

House hunting...

Ok so the other day I mentioned that I had put a deposit down on a house to rent. Well, I changed my mind on that house (which was gigantic!) and went with a smaller cute house that I'm way comfortable with. The first house is a really old Victorian house with millions of stairs. I was just fearful of my little sure foot (Madi) falling down all of the time.
So, we are able to move into the house tomorrow. The movers aren't going to arrive until next Wednesday so until then we will be in an empty house with an airbed and the kids pack n play. It will be kind of like camping.. At least we wont be paying $80 a day for a hotel anymore. Thank goodness the company picked up the tab on the first six day we were in the hotel because can you imagine.. OUCH!!!
I left the address in our room so if you want it let me know and I'll send it to you. Well, since we will be without computer for a week I'll get you all up to speed when we are back up and running.. Until then don't give up on our blog I hope to have something fun to write about really soon including the stuff we did while visiting family in Utah.. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Just me! said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you! Good call on the changing your mind on your house. Those little 'feelings' are important! Post pictures of your new home when you have a minutes. I want to see.

The Karafa Family said...

I can't wait to see your new digs!

Darice said...

Heather- I would love to get your new address- you already have my e-mail I am pretty sure! Take care!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Glad you made it there safe and sound. Congrats on finding a place!

Sharon Gifford said...

Hey sis! I want to see pics of your new house too! I am all caught up now! I gotta get a new camera my old one screen is busted so it may be a little bit before I have any new pics posted. Love ya