Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're going private

We have decided to make our blog private. If you would like to continue to see our blog please leave a comment with the e-mail address you use for your blog. That way we can add you to our list. Thanks everyone!
Why are we going private? Partly because of what happened on the Babes in Hairland blog. Also because we don't want unknown creepy people sneaking in and looking at our family.

16 comments:

Tara L. said...

I would love to still be able to see your cute family and keep in touch this way. My email is tspendlove@hotmail.com
Thanks Heather, Tara

The Wright's said...

How come you decided to go private? tifertoes@yahoo.com

Just me! said...

I read about that blog somewhere. How horrible!! I would love to continue to view your blog. I check it everyday. Maybe that is creepy for you? It's fun to see your girls grow and all the fun things you are doing. You have so much ambition! Im jealous. kbusch@ubtanet.com

Nik said...

Add me to list. kikki_poo@yahoo.com

The Karafa Family said...

I would love to KIT with you guys! mkarafa@usatoday.com

Nik said...

don't forget to add us. utahbender@yahoo.com

Barnes Family said...

Kami! You are too funny! Of course I'm not creeped out by you.. Silly willy! I just hope that I can continue posting entertaining stuff.. I'm sure with our move to Iowa I'll have many new things to talk about. Thanks for being a fan!:)

Jaimie said...

I'm curious what has made you decide to go private. I haven't heard about the babes in hairland. But I have worried if it is safe not being private myself.

Well I love your blog. Add us to the list. jaimiehaley@yahoo.com

Barnes Family said...

Brett and I were just talking about it and decided that it was better to have it private. I've always been a little freaked out by people with Madi. She has such a fun personality and people are just drawn to her. One time I was furniture shopping and the sales lady just came over and picked Madi up out of the stroller before I had a chance to react. But yeah I just don't want weirdo's to have access to our stuff. Maybe I'm being a little too cautious but I figure better to be too cautious than be sorry.

Kelly and Megan said...

ziersefam@gmail.com

Holly said...

Hey Heather,

PLEASE keep in touch with me! Add me to your list, hollywallin@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Shawn said...

Count me in! My e-mail is buschbaby02@msn.com I've always had my blog private for that very thing. My husband and I felt we didn't want people looking at pictures of our kids and knowing where we live and so forth. You never know. It kinda sucks having to invite people to read your blog and no one can just pop in...even if they know you, but at least we feel like we know who is looking and our kids are safe. Good luck on your adventures. Can't wait to hear all about them!

Thomas Rust said...

me to!!! terust@gmail.com

Darice said...

Heather I so would love to keep reading your posts- I am inspired by you every time! You are such a wonderful mother! rwbabc@yahoo.com

BreAnne said...

I want to keep up with you guys as well, here is the e-mail address i use

BreAnne-Perkins@hotmail.com

Sharon Gifford said...

Hey Heather that is such a sad story I want to find out who could be so horrid and be mean even tho I know thats not the right thing to do! It just makes me feel that way and people wonder why the world is the way it is! Make sure I am on your list I would be so sad not to be able to see your blog! Love ya ttyl