Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oooo!! Oooo!! Oooo!!

This is so cool!! My Mother in Law asked if there was anyway to print off my blog pages. I thought you could print them off like a word doc and it would look ok but check this out http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook I saw this on Tip Junkie. So cute!! It's a real book of your blog! I love it!! I just had to share this because it's so neat!

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing. I have actually been stressing about how to get my blog off the computer so we can keep it for posterity! Good find. (I love Tip Junkie, I look at them all the time)

Sharon Gifford said...

That is really cool I am gonna do that some day! I bought a bow :O) Love ya

Barnes Family said...

Oh!! Sharon! You are such a great sister!
Love ya!