Yesterday as I was loading the girls in the car after church Madi said something funny but very correct. I said, "Oh it's warm!" and then Madi replied, "It's not warm Mom! It's HOT!!" What can I say she was right.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












4 comments:
Hi Heather, It is Megan Stewart Hawkes. I found your blog through Shawn Busch's blog. I hope you don't mind me stopping by. Your girls are so cute. It is so fun to see everyone all grown up and with kids. Tell Brett Hello for me. Take care.
Hey Megan! I don't mind at all. It's great to hear from you! I'd love to see your blog too. My e-mail is heatherlbarnes@hotmail.com Take care!
Hello cousin! I'm glad to see that you are a fellow blogger. Keep in touch!
Wow, that pool almost got two of us! I will google uncle Lathere now. How exciting.
By the way your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment