Thursday, August 7, 2008

The things she says (continuation!)

I almost forgot about this. I think it was the same day that Madi told me not to take the baby ever. We were all in the kitchen and Madi was sitting at the island eating and she said to her Dad, "Mom isn't a jerk anymore!" I just laughed and said, "Oh Thanks! But we aren't supposed to say that." And then she said to her Dad, "Dad you aren't a jerk anymore either!" She was just being so sweet and cute. I know she has heard me call different people jerks and sometimes it was Brett (ooops!) so she started telling us that we were jerks. It was just nice to know that we weren't being jerks anymore. Just another reminder that she is going to do and say the things that I do so I better be on my best behaviour all of the time. Being a parent is so fun and isn't it fun how it makes you be a better person.

1 comments:

The Wright's said...

I am so glad you are not a jerk anymore. Good for you!