Saturday, August 30, 2008

Moving update!

Well the movers will be here Monday morning to start packing up our stuff. They scheduled us for two days of packing and then the third day to load the truck. From my experience with the other moves they have always been able to pack us in one day and then load the truck the next day. So we will either be leaving Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week.. Eeek!! I'm so excited! I'm so excited to get a chance to visit family and friends in Vernal! So many things have changed since we've been back so it's going to be so much fun to catch up. We will be there just after Katie is set to have her baby boy! We are so excited to meet that little guy! I am also so excited for everyone to meet Kimber! She is such a doll and is at such a fun stage right now.
So that is the plan right now and I'll keep you posted if there are any changes.. That is if I have access to a computer.

1 comments:

The Carney Family said...

I had know clue you were planning on moving. I am so sad. My husband and I were just talking about wanting to hang out with you guys and getting to know you better. Well, we'll be seeing you Sunday. I'll save a spot for you in Relief Society!
-tiff carney