Monday, June 9, 2008

Stop talking!

One day I must of told Madi to stop talking so that I could explain something to her, well now I hear that all of the time... She points at me or Brett, tilts her head to the side and says, "Shhhh.. Stop talking!" It's pretty funny and it's so hard to control the laughter especially when she isn't doing it to me. She is such a repeater, if she hears something new on TV or hears us say something she starts saying it. For example she has always liked the University of Phoenix Stadium because of the big cardinal head on the front. One day we were driving past and Madi started saying that she wanted to go see Birdie Bird. What? Where did that come from? A few days later watching TV with Madi I heard Wow Wow Wubbzi say Birdie Bird. One day Brett was working on something and said dang it and Madi right away starts saying dang it. I'm just lucky that she hasn't heard some of the naughty words we sometimes let slip.. Oops! Kids are great in so many ways and especially in the way that they make you better. I don't want Madi to become a potty mouth so we will make it a habit to use nice words all of the time.

1 comments:

Moon family said...

That's funny! Parker is all about repeating things too. He just wants to do everything we do! I love that close up picture of Madi on the side of the blog!