Monday, June 9, 2008

Rolling over!

Kimber is almost three months old and today she rolled over from her stomach to her back!! The first time she did it I wasn't looking, when I noticed that she was on her back I couldn't remember if I had put her there that way or if she had rolled over. I turned her back over to her stomach and then got busy doing something and missed her rolling over again!! I can't believe that she is already old enough to do that.. The time goes by so fast and before you know it they are big. It's so easy to get busy and miss all of these firsts because I'm trying to rush through life. It's a reminder to me to slow down and enjoy my girls.

1 comments:

Moon family said...

Wow! She's rolling already!? That seems early to me. Go girl! They really do grow up so fast.