Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hubby Tag!


My friend Sally tagged me with this Hubby Tag so hopefully I do it right. Enjoy!

1. What is his name? Clyde Brett Barnes

2. Who eats more? Brett


3. Who said I love you first? Brett says that he did...

4. Who is taller? Brett by 4 inches

5. Who is smarter? Brett but I am smarter when it comes to the TV. Should it be the other way around?

6. Who is more sensitive? I am but Brett has his moments but if we are talking about crying then it's totally me.

7.Who does the laundry? I do.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do but we have switched a few times. Pretty much every time he has gone away with the military I've taken his side.

9. Who pays the bills? I do

10. Who cooks more? I do but Brett makes really good eggs

11. What meals do you cook together? BBQ Pizza (or as our friends call it, Mormon Pizza) and biscuits and gravy

12. Who is more stubborn? Ummm... Probably me but we both are.


13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Brett

14. Who has more siblings? I have six brothers and six sisters. Brett has one brother and two sisters. I win!

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Brett always calls me the boss but I think we are fifty fifty


16. What do you like to do together? Everything except Brett doesn't like to go to the store with me.

17. Who eats more sweets? I do

18. Guilty pleasures? Brett says, "Nsync, I want you back." Mine would be chocolate

19. How did you meet? We were in the same ward in Junior High. We met again after Brett's mission when he moved to Salt Lake and we lived together... Not like you're thinking...

20. Who asked who out first? Brett asked me.


21. Who kissed who first? Brett kissed me first

22. Who proposed? Brett did at Temple Square in Salt Lake

23. His best features? His grey green eyes, his crooked smile.... I love all of his features the best.

24. What is his greatest quality? He has a lot of greatest qualities so a few of them would be his great sense of humor, he is the best Dad, he writes really great songs and he works long hours at a job he doesn't love to provide for his family. He really couldn't be a better husband, I'm very blessed to have him... Ahhh!!

25. Tag? Nicole Bender, Jaimie Haley, Cheryl Wellman, Jen Moon, Brooke Jenkins and Beth McGaha. If you've done this one, pick another one to do. Have fun!

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

Cute!!! What a good man!

Moon family said...

The comment above took the words right out of my mouth! This is perfect timing for Father's day. It's nice to brag a little about your husband!

Sally Barrington said...

Good job! You did it great! I love hearing about your lives. I remember when you two fell in love! Cute!