Sunday, June 8, 2008

My stroller


It's so silly to blog about my stroller but I have to because I like it so much. This stroller really is so cool I'm so excited about it. The seats come off and they can turn to face each other or face away from each other or face forward or backwards. When I go walking Madi usually somewhere in the middle asks me to turn her around so she can look in the other direction, keeping her entertained longer. Love this stroller! When I first purchased the stroller I talked about it all the time to Brett. I kept on telling him how cool it was and all about the neat features it has. I just wanted him to know what a great purchase it was. One night Brett went walking with me and the girls and he pushed the stroller and decided that it really was that cool. I'm so glad that we finally went and bought a double stroller. I had mentioned to Brett that I would like to have one but we decided that we didn't really need it. Well, to go walking with both girls was hard to do if I wanted to go very far and when I go walking for my workout I walk five miles. So before the double stroller I would carry Kimber in a snugly and push Madi in an umbrella stroller. It would out ok but my back was starting to complain. So to sum it all up if you are ever looking for a double stroller I would recommend this one. Did I say how cool it is and that I love it so much?

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

I dont understand, do you like the stroller or not. I cannot tell. Ha ha ha. What is the brand so us inept folk can check it out? Man, I am tired!

Barnes Family said...

Oh yeah duh!! It's made by Kolcraft and it's called the Contours Options Tandem. I'm the inept one for not saying what it was.. Sheesh, I'm so silly. Thanks Tif!