So, a ways back there was a Relief Society Super Saturday that they taught how to make hair bows. I didn't know about it in time to sign up so I missed out on how to learn. Well a few friends from church learned and taught me how. That totally got me on the kick of making bows. Since then I've found a bunch of new ways to make bows. Here are a few of what I've made already. So fun and Madi loves them!

















4 comments:
Cute bows!!! I definitely want you to teach me how. I am learning how much fun it is to have girls!
Heather the bows turned out really cute! I wish I had a talent like that. I am so not crafty at all..
Love the bows! They are just darling! Don't you just love having little girls? So much more fun than ties, trucks & trains!
Wow! I would love to know how to make bows because they are so expensive to buy. Those turned out really cute!
Post a Comment