Early this afternoon while Madi was taking a nap and Kimber was playing happily I went to take a shower. I left Kimber in the living room playing and turned the TV to the baby channel so that she would be entertained for the time I was in the shower. I left the door slightly ajar so that if Kimber needed me she could easily come in. I think it was around the time I had suds in my hair I heard this CLUNK..... CLUNK..... CLUNK.... I was terrified! What could it possibly be and it was coming closer and closer and CLOSER! CLUNK..... CLUNK..... CLUNK..... Then the door swung open and it was Kimber wearing one of my clunky sandals. It was so cute. She had her foot slipped into the shoe and was walking around.
(By the way in case you didn't catch it I wasn't really terrified I just said that for affect.)
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












1 comments:
I also have a really scary shower story. It was the middle of the winter, midmorning. I still hadn't had my shower, and the five boys were just little. I'm showering as fast as I can, because who knows what will happen? I hear loud hysterical screaming and grab a towel, running out of the bathroom dripping in a towel. All the kids are outside in the snow barefoot and something is making lots of noise. Ok, so what is that? The blender was on the counter and one of them had pushed the button. They all thought it was the fire alarm. They ran outside for safety with me in the shower. Thank goodness it wasn't a fire!
Post a Comment