Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Madilynn quotes

The other day Madi was sitting at the counter eating a sandwich and I was standing on the other side gobbling up my food and root beer as quick as I could before Kimber woke up. I accidentally let a little root beer burp slip. Madi giggled and I made a frowny face then she says, "It's ok. I burp sometimes too." She didn't want me to feel bad for making a mistake. She is such a sweetie!
~~~~~~~~
One day after Madi's tumbling class we went to Subway and picked up some sandwiches. Before Brett gave Madi her "Roast Beast" sandwich he took a bite to what Madi said, "YOU'RE WELCOME!" With so much attitude I can't do it justice in writing. Sometimes they say stuff that just knocks you right off your feet and that did. She is so funny!

0 comments: