Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Favorite Recipes

I've been thinking for awhile that I should make a blog of all of my favorite recipes. Mostly so I can have them all in the same place and get them ready to be in a book. Well, today I finally did it. I thought that it would be fun to share my favorites and if anyone else would like to share a recipe it could kind of become a recipe trading blog or something. I am definitely not the best cook but when I find a yummy recipe that we all like I hold onto it. So I figure if I find something that works maybe someone else would like it too or not. Anyway, if you wanna check it out let me know if you like what you see and if you make one let me know how it turned out. The blog address is http://nummyyummyfood.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Yay! I'm excited about your new food blog. Thanks for sharing your recipes with us.

Ang said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

This is a great idea. I can't wait to try out your recipes!

Amber said...

Hey Heather,
Just check out your blog, very neat. Thanks for visiting today, hope we can do it again sometime.
I'll be sure to check your recipes, I'm always making the same things over and over.