Ahhh!! So annoying! Last night I sat down and started writing a blog and didn’t finish. This morning I finished it and then my spell checker wouldn’t work. I thought, “No problem, I’ll just copy it and check my spelling in word.” Well I hit control V which is paste and my whole thing went away.. Ahhh!! So instead of looking for a fix I closed it and then re-opened in the hope that it hadn’t saved yet. No luck it saved right away. I later found out that I could have hit control Z to undo it. Dang it! Oh well. I think I can mostly re-create what I wrote. Just excuse this little side note.
Do you ever get in a funk and can’t get yourself to do anything productive? That’s how I’ve been feeling lately so I haven’t been in the mood to write anything on my blog. I’m so behind and have so many things to write about. So in the attempt to get on a better track and change my attitude here is what happened in our house today.
Kimber just loves to stand by the bathtub. That’s right stand! See what I’m talking about I need to write about Kimber crawling all over the place and standing up by furniture and other objects. Anyway, today while I was at the sink brushing my teeth Kimber was behind me hanging onto the side of the tub playing with the curtain. Then all of the sudden I briefly saw feet in the air and heard a bump. She had leaned too far forward and fallen head first into the tub. Poor baby! She wasn’t very happy about it but recovered quickly. Thankfully there wasn’t any water in there. Whew!!
Madi started her ballet class today! She has been so excited about it. She wants to wear her leotard all around the house and she makes up the best dances. Usually she just twirls around and kicks her leg into the air. Funny oney! Brett stayed at home with Kimber and Madi and I went to class. I thought that maybe I would get to watch but that’s not how they do it here. I was a little disappointed at first but it’s actually probably better that way she doesn’t act silly because I’m in there. Anyway, I think she did really well for her first day especially since the other girls have been in the class since June. When she came out she had a funny look on her face. I didn’t know what was going on. I couldn’t tell if she didn’t like it or what had happened. While I was putting her warm clothes back on she said, “Mom. I want to do it again.” Silly little munchkin! She wanted to keep going. I guess 45 minutes wasn’t enough time. I quickly told her that she would get to do this every Wednesday and that made her happy.
You know what I think I like how this turned out better than the first attempt. I don’t know what I was complaining about. Silly me!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago












2 comments:
Parker fell into the tub when he was about that age too but he was totally fine and actually looked proud of himself for getting in! I love your Christmas pictures. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Everything is so much more magical with kids. Mailey seemed to have fun but mostly just played with the wrapping paper and bows too!
Lucky Madi getting to do ballet! You will have to take some picts! I found our camera so I will finally take some new picts and get them up. :0)
Post a Comment