Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Tifany picked me up so we could take our friend Amber to lunch for her birthday. We had only been in the car a couple of minutes when out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving on my arm.. I looked and saw it was a SPIDER so out of instinct I flicked it off of my and started waving my arms. It landed next to me on the handle to the door. I opened the door slightly (while the car was still moving) I guess I thought I would just flick it out the door. I was screaming this really weird scream I don't even know where it came from. I couldn't even move. The door was ajar and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even brush the furry spider out with my purse. I was completely frozen. It also didn't help that the spider turned and faced me and I could see it was doing something with it's fangs... I get the heebee geebee's just thinking about it. When Tifany got a chance she pulled over and went to my side of the car and got rid of the spider with her foot. She said that at first she thought I was just kidding and that I wasn't really freaked but when I opened the door and didn't move after that she could tell that I was frozen. I hate spiders and usually I can move away from them but how I was stuck in the car I couldn't do anything but FREAK OUT! I'm sure in my mind I even considered jumping from the moving vehicle to get away from that icky furry spider that wanted to bite me. I figure that it either climbed on me when I was raking leaves earlier in the day and had been riding around with me for probably an hour..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or it was in Ryan's car (which is what Tifany was driving) and climbed on me when I got in the car. Ewe ewe ewe!!!

2 comments:

Shelbee said...

I bet it was in the car already or it was crawling on the outside of the car and fell in when the doors opened. I hate spiders in the car though. It's really bad when you're driving and you notice one on you. Especially if you brush it off quickly then don't know where it is. That freaks me out!! YUCK!

Ang said...

Yuck! I hate spiders!!!