Monday, December 15, 2008

BRRRRR!!!!!!

It's so cold here!! Brrrrr!! Our bedroom is probably the coldest room in this whole house and we weren't really sure why. We just figured it's the way it is. Well yesterday was a very blustery day. The wind was blowing all the snow from the west. I think the temperature got down to -1 but by the time to go to bed it was -2. Our room felt like an icebox. Our windows are really drafty so I thought that I would just put big pillows along our headboard to keep the draft from our heads. When I walked over by Brett's side of the bed the draft by the floor felt like I was outside in the cold. I just thought, "Thank goodness I have my curtains on the windows! It's keeping most of the cold out." When Brett came into the room I told him about how cold it was on the floor and he asked if the window could be open. Well, since our windows are awesome (note the sarcasm) they do open by themselves sometimes. Guess what! The window had pulled down about a half an inch from the top letting all the cold winter air into our bedroom.. BRRRRR!!!!

0 comments: